The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

Alan Kay

Network Adaptor

Another word for the Ethernet interface card or port used found on many computers. With reference to GigE cameras, the Network Adaptor refers to the gigabit Ethernet port or PCI card located in the host computer. Also called a NIC, or Network Interface Card. 

Find a product
Cameras Lenses
More Information?
Join our Newsletter!
Your message was sent successfully
עברית Home About News & Events Knowledge Center Site Map